Dakine Concourse Messenger Pack 20L Ashcroft Camo
Don't let the clean look of the Concourse Messenger bag fool you. It's full of features to meet your mobile workstation needs. The split-level design with a clamshell zipper opens wide to lay flat and lets you hang it from a door for full access. Neoprene sleeves keep tech secure and at the ready, while varied carry options include backpack straps, a shoulder strap and the ability to slide it over the handle of a roller bag for smooth airport transitions.
- Price varies by fabric
- Ergonomic backpack shoulder straps with breathable air mesh
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Backpack straps are stowable and adjustable
- Backpanel integrates with travel bags
- Split level design allows for easy access and organization
- Interior zippered mesh compartment with quick access
- Interior document organizer and zippered accessory pockets
- Separate compartment with neoprene laptop sleeve, neoprene tablet sleeve and multiple organizer pockets
- Fits most 15" laptops
- Exterior pocket with YKK PU coated zipper and internal organizer
- Removable and adjustable crossbody shoulder strap with padding
- ASHCROFT CAMO: 600D polyester ripstop with print and water repellent finish, bluesign approved material
- GREYSCALE: 300D polyester heather plain weave with water repellent finish / 400D nylon + polyester heather plain weave with water repellent finish, bluesign approved materials
- SQUALL: 305D polyester Cordura ripstop with PU face out coating
- 1220 cubic inches [ 20L ] 13 x 18 x 5" [ 33 x 46 x 13cm ] Cross body strap length 32 to 51" [ 82 to 130cm ]
- Fits most 15" laptops (14.75" x 11.5") (37.47cm x 29.21cm)
More product features:
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
- If you have purchased a cotton canvas or denim bag, please wash separately or with like colors to avoid discoloring. For packs or bags made out of jute, burlap or poly-straw we recommend only spot cleaning with lukewarm water and mild soap.