Dakine Concourse Messenger Pack 20L Squall
Don't let the clean look of the Concourse Messenger bag fool you. It's full of features to meet your mobile workstation needs. The split-level design with a clamshell zipper opens wide to lay flat and lets you hang it from a door for full access. Neoprene sleeves keep tech secure and at the ready, while varied carry options include backpack straps, a shoulder strap and the ability to slide it over the handle of a roller bag for smooth airport transitions.
- Price varies by fabric
- Ergonomic backpack shoulder straps with breathable air mesh
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Backpack straps are stowable and adjustable
- Backpanel integrates with travel bags
- Split level design allows for easy access and organization
- Interior zippered mesh compartment with quick access
- Interior document organizer and zippered accessory pockets
- Separate compartment with neoprene laptop sleeve, neoprene tablet sleeve and multiple organizer pockets
- Fits most 15" laptops
- Exterior pocket with YKK PU coated zipper and internal organizer
- Removable and adjustable crossbody shoulder strap with padding
- ASHCROFT CAMO: 600D polyester ripstop with print and water repellent finish, bluesign approved material
- GREYSCALE: 300D polyester heather plain weave with water repellent finish / 400D nylon + polyester heather plain weave with water repellent finish, bluesign approved materials
- SQUALL: 305D polyester Cordura ripstop with PU face out coating
- 1220 cubic inches [ 20L ] 13 x 18 x 5" [ 33 x 46 x 13cm ] Cross body strap length 32 to 51" [ 82 to 130cm ]
- Fits most 15" laptops (14.75" x 11.5") (37.47cm x 29.21cm)
More product features:
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
- If you have purchased a cotton canvas or denim bag, please wash separately or with like colors to avoid discoloring. For packs or bags made out of jute, burlap or poly-straw we recommend only spot cleaning with lukewarm water and mild soap.