Dakine Cyclone Duffle 60L Cyclone Black
Born from the legacy of our most iconic surf pack, the Cyclone Collection is a family of super-technical and durable wet/dry packs and bags. With roll top design, waterproof welded construction and coated Cordura Ripstop, it's extremely water resistant—perfect for keeping towels and tech dry before your session, and keeping your soaked wetsuit contained after it. The 2-way purge valve gives you the option to inflate the main compartment of the bag, to cross a chest-deep river with your gear floating along behind you, it also lets you deflate a bag full of clothing, as a handy space saving trick. The handles can also be separated and adjusted to convert this duffle to a backpack.
- Waterproof welded construction with roll top closure
- 2 Way Purge Valve (inflation/compression)
- Removable, padded backpack straps
- Quick release Fidlock magnetic buckles
- Side accessory pocket
- Internal organization sleeve
- Reflective logos
- 305D Cordura HP Coated Ripstop
- 3661 cubic inches [ 60L ]
- 22.5 x 11 x 13" [ 57 x 28 x 33cm ]
More product features:
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.