Dakine Ranger Duffle 90L Black
Whether you're packing for a major expedition or a local mission, the Ranger Duffle can handle your load. This duffle opens wide to access all your gear and clothing in the main compartment, which also includes internal mesh pockets for holding smaller items. An external zippered end pocket provides additional storage and organization. Carrying options include a heavy-duty handle or removable padded backpack straps - the duffle also includes daisy chains on the side for strapping the bag onto roof racks, packhorses, or wherever your adventure takes you. When the adventure comes to an end, the duffle packs down into the end pocket for compact storage.
- Durable, weather-resistant construction with 900d ATC fabric
- Weather, impact and abrasion resistant padded bottom
- Removable, padded backpack straps
- U-shaped main opening with #10 YKK zipper
- Zippered end pocket
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Packs down into end pocket
- 900D polyester ripstop with PU face out coating
- 5492 cu in. [ 90L ]
- 29 x 17 x 13" [ 74 x 43 x 33cm ]
- 2.9 lbs [ 1.3kg ]
More product features:
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.