Victorinox Lexicon 2.0 Dual-Caster Boarding Tote Grey Factory Sale
- Pack efficiently and confidently with the Lexicon 2.0 Dual-Caster Boarding Tote from Victorinox®.
- Choice of two durable, water-resistant fabrics: ForteLux or TourMax nylon.
- Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system adjusts at the push of a button and locks into three different positions - 41", 39", and 37" - to accommodate travelers of various heights and travel needs.
- Travel Sentry® Approved combination lock secures belongings and allows U.S. airport security screeners to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection.
- Access™ Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination and recover it if it is ever forgotten.
- Lockable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers have superior strength.
- Interior Pack More System features the Pack More divider, mesh pockets, X-shaped compression straps, and removable suiter.
- Rear skid plate protects the bag from abrasion as you traverse through the airport and city streets.
- Dual-caster construction adds stability and provides 360° movement with zero weight in hand.
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- Width: 14 3⁄4 in
- Depth: 9 1⁄2 in
- Height: 13 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 6 lbs 11.2 oz